Saturday, December 4, 2010

I Am Always in Search of The Ultimate Cafe!


One of my favorite things to do after a watercolor in Europe, early in the day is to refresh myself with a great croissant or similar pleasure (usually -no, always involving eating! ) and coffee at the many wondrous variety of cafes there. Then I review the morning efforts. When I am inspired and the watercolor is flowing, my soul flies like Icarus. (Play any favorite great classical lyric here!) Then after seeking my next charming spot, ( preferably with a great place to sit ), I repeat the whole process and end with a night of wine and song. That is when I am closest to the concept of heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Todays Wednesday Custom Art Lessons

 Here are some students engaged each on their own paintings, I help each one at their unique level. Each of my students are amazing creative...