1. Start the lightest yellows first, then build the range of greens into the wet washes to get the wicking effects to add texture.
2. Build detail slowly with varieties of fun color mixes, still maintaining the wicking approach to get extra "on the paper color mixes".
3. Work your way to the cooler color mixes in the picture, purples and greens etc.
4. Keep moving into the cools getting bluer and purple mixes
5. Add salt into rich wet color mixes (kosher coarse grain works for me)
6. After the salt water dries, brush salt off with a palette knife gently, and add details if necessary: