Friday, June 26, 2020

Last Day Plein Air at Panera's Courtyard


The dedicated ones caravaned with me over to the Paneras patio area, where I knew we would have access to a bathroom and coffee and croissants, while having some various still life subject matter to paint.  Florida weather starts getting warm by 10:30 so we wrapped it up by 11.  I was not on so much, but Patricia Liles showed up in spades to render a beautiful tropical plant arrangement.  Someone said "Success is not own but rented" on Facebook, but I countered with " Success is owned but built on"  When you work hard for a skill you own it and can then build on that!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Todays Wednesday Custom Art Lessons

 Here are some students engaged each on their own paintings, I help each one at their unique level. Each of my students are amazing creative...