Friday, June 19, 2020

San Marco ..Again!

 I made a major faux pas on this on at least three perspective issues, which plague many a drawing of architecture.  I am posting this now but I am currently working on fixing through erasing and repainting to hopefully mitigate the damage, so I will post before and after to help you see how I bounce back if possible from the brink of disaster

Ana, from Romania, joined our plein air group.  
In this graceful authentic position, she embodies 
the life of the plein air artist, relaxed, a little bit 
frustrated, ever hopeful and persistent!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Todays Wednesday Custom Art Lessons

 Here are some students engaged each on their own paintings, I help each one at their unique level. Each of my students are amazing creative...