Friday, March 3, 2017

Raise a Glass to Better Times

Glass has always been mysterious in it's multifaceted reflective qualities, and it's transparencies.  In my Reddi Arts watercolor class I decided to do a simple wine glass demo to illustrate how to simply "see" and render the multitude of confusing principles to wine in a glass.  Wine itself has also always had a symbolic aspect worth considering, a sort of meditation on hope! 
To see more works demos from the past or fine art from my collection, go to www.gordonmeggison.com
 
Here we go starting with the drawing and masking fluid








To see more works demos from the past or fine art from my collection, go to www.gordonmeggison.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Todays Wednesday Custom Art Lessons

 Here are some students engaged each on their own paintings, I help each one at their unique level. Each of my students are amazing creative...