Monday, March 12, 2012

Oil Painting Class Materials and latest paintings in oils



I wanted to update and simplify my materials list, these items can be purchased at local art supply stores or you can go to the banner ad I have placed here and look for these items at very reasonable prices online at Blick.

Here are two still lifes I did recently ("Life as a Bowl of Cherries " SOLD immediately), and "Taking Time For Tea and Croissant" are hanging to date at Biscotti's restaurant in Avondale Jacksonville.

Colors
Burnt umber, burnt sienna, naples yellow, cadmium yellow, alizarin crimson, cadmium red, cadmium orange, cobalt blue, cerulean blue, large tube zinc white
Set of white nylons brushes -Flats #12,#4, #2, and Filbert#4,#2, a Whale tale steel palette knife, Gamblin refined linseed oil, Gamblin Gamsol pure odorless mineral spirits, some 8X8" Ray mar Boards to paint on or some (small of your choice canvases or canvas boards will do,
Paper palette tablet for mixing, a color wheel,
A small oil tub and brush cleaning bottle with a coil in it for thinner, paper towels or rags.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks with regard to great post. I ‘m pleased confident this post has helped me save several hours of checking other equivalent posts just to find what precisely I was looking for. Just I have to say: Thank you!; Take a look at my site: http://www.oilpaintingsstore.com/discount.html/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice natural scenery Blog this is! You get enjoy from this place if you go there and spent sometimes with your family. If you want to learn magazine from in Jacksonville please go on here and enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Todays Wednesday Custom Art Lessons

 Here are some students engaged each on their own paintings, I help each one at their unique level. Each of my students are amazing creative...