Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Todays Wednesday Custom Art Lessons

 Here are some students engaged each on their own paintings, I help each one at their unique level.

Each of my students are amazing creative people.  Each of us have our own unique feeling and view of the world.  What we all want is to have the facility to accurately express those perceptions, in this case through paint on canvas.  We want to reach our true potential.  My "superpower" is being able to see where an individual is at our first meeting, give them what they need as an appropriate challenge, to see what they need to learn first, then build that to a series of skills to achieve what they intend to express.  It doesn't come all at once, and can even be scary at first, but I try to encourage "fearless mud on the wall" painting technique!  By starting out with class "tried and true" techniques using wash base coats, and gradual step by step building blocks, before a student realizes it they are flying, or should I say painting!

The creative process begins in an environment, a sacred space, my studio barn.  The garden view outside nurtures the creative soul.

I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Todays Wednesday Custom Art Lessons

 Here are some students engaged each on their own paintings, I help each one at their unique level. Each of my students are amazing creative...