Friday, June 4, 2021

Learn to Paint with Master Gordon Meggison


 

I offer painting lessons to small groups in my private studio located near San Marco. Here, you will learn the basics of abstract and representational techniques using acrylic, watercolor and oil. You will also learn how to achieve ultimate color combinations through the use of light, glazing, lost edge, impasto and temperature. We will paint indoor as well as in the garden. I limit my classes to 5 students to ensure a personal touch . 

 

I offer 40 years of experience as a teacher and a professional artist. I have hand crafted a learning environment unlike any other in an intentional space I call the Barn Studio

 

Class Schedule - A series based schedule of four classes for $200.

June

Jun 7 -28 Mon AM       10 am to 1pm Watercolors (FULL Closed to new entries)

                                     2pm -5pm Open Studio all 3 mediums accepted 

Jun 9- 30 Wed AM       10am -1pm Acrylics

                                     2pm Open Studio all 3 mediums accepted 

Jun 10-Jul1 Thurs AM    10am -1 pm Open Studio  all 3 mediums accepted 

                                 2pm-5pm Open Studio  all 3 mediums accepted 

Jun 11-Jul 2 Fri AM      10am- 1pm Jun 1

                                     2pm -5pm

Jun 12 -Jul 3 Sat AM    10am -12pm Kids Class

                                     1pm 2pmOpen Studio  

 

*Must be 7 or older to attend a kids class. Please bring a sketch book.

Some supplies included in kids classes, Adult oil painting and acrylic classes a supply list will be provided

Call  (904)309-0151 to arrange private lessons or discuss dates that may be better to fit your schedule.

 

I hope you will join me in the magic of self expression through art. For more details, please visit my website at www.gordonmeggison.com

 


Reserve Your Space Today!

(904)309-0151

gordonmeggison@att.net 

The Barn Studio is located at 3920 Sierra Madre Dr S.

Jacksonville Fl.,32217 


 
Below: The Gallery area 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Todays Wednesday Custom Art Lessons

 Here are some students engaged each on their own paintings, I help each one at their unique level. Each of my students are amazing creative...