Thursday, November 18, 2010



I teach watercolors because I love them as an end in themselves, and because they are a poetic medium. They are also helpful in preparing for a large mural project. I will show this new watercolor, and though I did not use this particular one for the new mural I will post, I used photographs and sketches taken while in the Talbot Island area, for the mural reference. and this watercolor. So the personal adventures you take can produce a lot of material for all sorts of uses, so don't go anywhere without your sketch book and a camera!

2 comments:

  1. Talbot Island is a work of Art. You have been capturing her beauty for many years, As long as I can remember. And every piece tells a story and shares an adventure. Thank you for your perspective. It feels so familiar.

    ReplyDelete

Todays Wednesday Custom Art Lessons

 Here are some students engaged each on their own paintings, I help each one at their unique level. Each of my students are amazing creative...