Friday, December 17, 2010

An oil painting from Capri at Marina Piccola


I loved Capri, wished I had stayed longer now. The little island has everything one needs to be happy, culture, cafes, mountains ocean, art. Here is an Oil I did of a little cove at Marina Piccola, much smaller than Marina Grande on the other side, which is what most people see first on arrival to the Isle of Capri. Marina Piccola is small, quiet, crystal clear water, boats great for painting, or renting! You could spend a whole lifetime dreaming just there. A small cat wandering around there reminded me that some creatures do just that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Todays Wednesday Custom Art Lessons

 Here are some students engaged each on their own paintings, I help each one at their unique level. Each of my students are amazing creative...