Thursday, March 2, 2017

Warm and Cool Light on the Beach, A Watercolor Version

 At the rate I turn out demos, sometimes I rely on other artists to learn and use as examples for the students.  I didn't do the painting (an oil) originally, but I liked the way it successfully used warm and cool colors to capture the mood and temperature of the beach.  So I thought I would like to try this in watercolor.
go to www.gordonmeggison.com for a look at more watercolor pieces




Below: My finished watercolor version.
see the closeup after the demo pics


Remove and tint the white spaces that were protected by the masking fluid.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Todays Wednesday Custom Art Lessons

 Here are some students engaged each on their own paintings, I help each one at their unique level. Each of my students are amazing creative...